Developing my own breeds of gamefowl and bantam

View attachment 3697171
View attachment 3697170I pined the 3/4 RJF 1/4 OEGB stag with the with the American hen, RJF hen, and the 1/4 RJF 1/4 OEGB 2/4 American pullet Tuesday night. I don’t expect them to start laying until late February early march but I wanted to see how much faster he would mature if he was separated from the broodcocks. It’s seems to be working well he is now crowing, and trying to breed the hens. He is also now almost 2.5lbs so he may end up being bigger than I expected. The top picture is of him Wednesday morning. The bottom one is him today.
Are these the super crazy skittish red jungle fowl?

I’m going to pick up 10 - 15 AG hens tomorrow so when I get them unloaded I will get some pictures.

sorry it took me so long
CE0FE8AC-4FC3-4BE0-89E3-44613736F7A1.jpeg
I picked 17 up they are looking pretty good I got them put up with lanky I was putting them in the coop through the chicken door and left the big door open and it was right at dark and a good spangle hen ran out and I couldn’t get her back hopefully she makes it through the night. I will try to get some better pictures in the morning.

sorry it took me so long View attachment 3699644I picked 17 up they are looking pretty good I got them put up with lanky I was putting them in the coop through the chicken door and left the big door open and it was right at dark and a good spangle hen ran out and I couldn’t get her back hopefully she makes it through the night. I will try to get some better pictures in the morning.
Hopefully you find her.

Back
Top Bottom