Developing My Own Breed Of Large Gamefowl For Free Range Survival (Junglefowl x Liege)

IMG_6386.jpeg
IMG_6389.jpeg

Sherman’s coop collapsed but him and his hen are fine. I lost the roof of another coop. I would have had Sherman, Azog, and General Lee out had I not been here. I likely would have came home to a bunch of blind or dead roosters had I evacuated.

My home is fine. Catastrophic limb and tree felling all around the farm. I am already aware of one person I know who lost their home. I suspect the tri-county area is going to be without power and with limited mobility for days.

View attachment 3623492View attachment 3623498

Sherman’s coop collapsed but him and his hen are fine. I lost the roof of another coop. I would have had Sherman, Azog, and General Lee out had I not been here. I likely would have came home to a bunch of blind or dead roosters had I evacuated.

My home is fine. Catastrophic limb and tree felling all around the farm. I am already aware of one person I know who lost their home. I suspect the tri-county area is going to be without power and with limited mobility for days.
Glad you all made it through.

View attachment 3623492View attachment 3623498

Glad it wasn’t to bad for you. I also had some limbs and trees fall all over the place. Pretty much just wind and rain since I didn’t get a direct hit.

Any updates?
No, everyone is still just growing out. There isn’t much to do until late fall when everyone is done molting and laying again.

Hurricane recovery has hindered my hunting of the varmints down in the woods paddock. My quad county area is just returning to normal. Many people didn’t get their power back until a couple of days ago.

Back
Top Bottom