Decompressing.... Sigh of relief

SmiYa0126

Free Ranging
Jul 6, 2021
SE Pennsylvania
Today was a wonderfully slow day and I feel revived. I walked my pups, took care of my DH breakfast, an English muffin with Canadian ham, havarti cheese and a fresh egg💗, took care of my flock, sat with them, held a couple of them, watched them eat and run around. Then started on slow braised chuck roast, baked a sourdough loaf ala focaccia 🤣, made Tex Mex black beans, and now finishing braised cabbage with potatoes, will also bake another sourdough loaf. Force fed my hen Ginger 😂 twice today, oh the shenanigans... I feel so much better then yesterday, after a helacious two months at work I'm refueling before the holidays. Love to you all my animal lovers on the BYC site 💗 I appreciate every single one of you!

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Kwanzaa and a very Happy New Year's!

Glad you feel great today.:hugs... Now brace yourself for a short cold snap. It is due to arrive by us on Thursday with snow,, Another day and it will be in your area. ...""""" at least that is what the weather person predicted. """""""

Wishing you Happy Holidays which ever ones you celebrate. For me and family,, It is Christmas.🎄🎅

Glad you feel great today.:hugs... Now brace yourself for a short cold snap. It is due to arrive by us on Thursday with snow,, Another day and it will be in your area. ...""""" at least that is what the weather person predicted. """""""

Wishing you Happy Holidays which ever ones you celebrate. For me and family,, It is Christmas.🎄🎅
It's Christmas for us too! I'm stocked on feed for my flock, and also stocked for us as well. Will be running last minute errands today so we can hunker down for Thursday and Friday so I can bake more cookies and wrap presents 💗

Merry Christmas to all. :frow
iu

Back
Top Bottom