Day 26: Incubating Duck Eggs

I'm getting kind of worried. Yesterday at noon I discovered that an egg had internally pipped. Now it is the following day at 9pm. Still no external pip. I can hear it chirping and tapping the shell but no cracks. Should I be worried Its been about 34 hours. Do I need to help it? I'm sorta panicking.
th.gif
If it hasn't externally pipped, I wouldn't help it. All of my healthy ones externally pipped on their own. The deformed one only internally pipped and I helped it. I won't be doing that again, I don't imagine. But obviously, I'm no expert, so I probably wouldn't listen to me if I were you.

Hi, My babies are in lock down due to number of days incubated still air 101 40to 50% humidity after a few days of like 20% humidity. Nobody had pipped externally and this is my first try so i had a hard time determining if they had pipped internally or not but nobody is chirping at all inside their shells. There were two days that our temperature drastically changed radically out of no where and the eggs were in 102 and higher temperature for a few hours and the other day drastically chilled out entire house but i solved that problem within a few hours but the eggs were at nearly down to 80 degrees while I scrambled to regulate everything!. They have been caught wiggling one two days ago but nothing that I've observed since and two others as late ads yesterday and today but not very much very small wiggles. I'm mostly concerned by the no peeping inside the egg which is one of the most anticipated parts of this journey. I candled at day 25 and sine of the eggs caught wiggling their egg appeared to be completely still during candling but moved their egg after that. This ids ads nerve wracking ads having my own children!

Day 26,I've taken the turner out ,candles it,there is movement inside still.
How do I know if it is internally popping.
Do I just leave alone and wait.im sure I've done everything right .just a waiting game now?

Back
Top Bottom