I call her the Bird Whisperer. She only lasted a couple hours in the sun. 🤣

D75_0595sm.jpg

IMG_4112-2.JPG

Genius!

I may need to use that idea next time. 👀🤔😂
I've made a snowman every year/winter for the last 16 years, so I have a few snowman building tricks up my sleeve. :D

I use a a plush carrot for the nose. Real ones don't stay in well.

I use a knife to carve and smooth out the snow and poke holes for the nose, etc.

I hot glue screws to the backs of the eyes and screw them into the head. They stay on really well that way.
googlyeyehack.jpg

I've made a snowman every year/winter for the last 16 years, so I have a few snowman building tricks up my sleeve. :D

I use a a plush carrot for the nose. Real ones don't stay in well.

I use a knife to carve and smooth out the snow and poke holes for the nose, etc.

I hot glue screws to the backs of the eyes and screw them into the head. They stay on really well that way.
View attachment 3781154
Oh. My. God. Those are all ingenious! 📝
I have a new hobby that I started a few years back: Since my RA has gotten very bad (I am only in my 30s, and I feel like I have 90 year old bones!) I cannot build large snowmen anymore. So now I like to build mini ones (like, they are so small that I can store them easily in my freezer door) and make a little snowman army that guards our driveway. 😂

It does not work, of course. People just run them over and leave squished little snowpeople in their tracks. But it is still fun for me. 😊❤️

Back
Top Bottom