I do. They love me until they are on the ground. Then they bite at my pants until I leave their run. 🤣 But maybe they are trying to preen me? 🤔
My girls peck the buttons on my shirt and one of the roosters pecks my shoes. The rooster will run beside me and once ahead of me stop in front of me and look up as to say where are you going. We need our treats now.

My girls peck the buttons on my shirt and one of the roosters pecks my shoes. The rooster will run beside me and once ahead of me stop in front of me and look up as to say where are you going. We need our treats now.
One of my roosters loves eating out of my hand. The other is in his hormonal spring stage and wants to fight me. My girls all either bite me, or use me as a perch. But they all act stressed out when I am in the run now. They relax only once I leave and lock the door. 😅

I get depressed at home, so I prefer being out with others. I have spent so much of my life looking at walls and speaking to the same people that I just enjoy the days that I can escape and be at work. And I love making things clean and feeling appreciated and needed. I feel used and mentally abused at home.
I’m sorry :hugs

One of my roosters loves eating out of my hand. The other is in his hormonal spring stage and wants to fight me. My girls all either bite me, or use me as a perch. But they all act stressed out when I am in the run now. They relax only once I leave and lock the door. 😅
Weird lol

This is my boy. He sits in my lap sometimes at night. He will stay in my chair while I fix a glass of tea. Never attempts to run around the house. He knows I take good care of him.

1710551920105.png

Back
Top Bottom