Back in our day we just called those kind of folks bonkers. Or bat scat crazy. 🤪
We had a kid that lived in the trailer park once. He was little probably like five or six. He thought he was a dog. He would crawl around everywhere he went. Bark, howl and growl. Refused to drink unless it was from a bowl on the floor.
Interesting little fellow that crawled the crawl and barked the bark. He could teach some of these kids what legit means.

We had a kid that lived in the trailer park once. He was little probably like five or six. He thought he was a dog. He would crawl around everywhere he went. Bark, howl and growl. Refused to drink unless it was from a bowl on the floor.
Interesting little fellow that crawled the crawl and barked the bark. He could teach some of these kids what legit means.
If that was my kid I'd put a collar and leash on him and tie him to a tree with a bucket of water and a bowl of dog food and see how long he wanted to continue being a dog.

Playing make believe is healthy for a kid until the lines get blurred between make believe and reality.

You taking an Uber?
From my last trip to the vet I highly recommend it.
My dad is going to drive me. It’s only a few minutes from the club so I’ll go to the club in the morning and probably get lunch then he’ll load Brew up and come pick me up in the afternoon, we’ll go to the appointment, then I’ll go back to the club afterwards while he and Brew go home. The appointment is at 1:30 so it’s perfect. Only thing is I’m really nervous of how he’s going to act because he loves other dogs soooo much he goes bat 💩 crazy if he sees them 😬😬😬🤣 thankfully it’s a tiny practice and a weekday midday so hopefully will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom