I'd do that but not for a living. Kids love me, I'm like a real life cartoon character.
I already work by myself. They usually have 3 people but are down to 2 that work my days off. Granted they all work about 2 hours less a day then me but still....
That's another thing with most we hire. They're worked out after 4 hours tops so if they have to stay longer then that they just milk the clock the last hour or 2.
Found out about the no show, no call guy. Couldn't make it in that day, he was having marital problems. Wonder if one of the problems was..... you won't get a damn job. 🤔

I'd do that but not for a living. Kids love me, I'm like a real life cartoon character.
I already work by myself. They usually have 3 people but are down to 2 that work my days off. Granted they all work about 2 hours less a day then me but still....
That's another thing with most we hire. They're worked out after 4 hours tops so if they have to stay longer then that they just milk the clock the last hour or 2.
Found out about the no show, no call guy. Couldn't make it in that day, he was having marital problems. Wonder if one of the problems was..... you won't get a damn job. 🤔
In my situation It's not really about the amount of work there is to do, i mean i am capable of it. But ya know.. things have to be done by a certain time. It's not like it's work that can just be caught up on later. So it's a lot of pressure. Especially when it's truck day.. inventory day.. ordering day.. and all that stuff has to be done by a certain time and still get food on the table. All three menu options plus a full side bar. Those days really suck by myself.
Those are paper plate days. But i still have all the dishes i cooked with. Tables chairs floors to sweep and mop..trash to take out..
Sigh. It's ridiculous.

In my situation It's not really about the amount of work there is to do, i mean i am capable of it. But ya know.. things have to be done by a certain time. It's not like it's work that can just be caught up on later. So it's a lot of pressure. Especially when it's truck day.. inventory day.. ordering day.. and all that stuff has to be done by a certain time and still get food on the table. All three menu options plus a full side bar. Those days really suck by myself.
Those are paper plate days. But i still have all the dishes i cooked with. Tables chairs floors to sweep and mop..trash to take out..
Sigh. It's ridiculous.
Since it was brought up has the original poster looked for a job like they said they were gonna?

She has to finish her program first.
Thanks Moony. You’re right. Hopefully it won’t be that much longer though but I’m going to ask tomorrow about it. This will be my third week and they did say it could be four or possibly six weeks. I’m hoping it won’t be that long but then again it’s really helping me so idk. Originally it was supposed to just be two weeks is what the other place told me but I guess that was wrong. So yeah. My dad wants me to stay in it as long as I can but I don’t.

Lunch was grilled cheese and tomato soup with MILK not water LOL and Colby Jack cheese although next time I'm gonna go back to American or cheddar cause the Colby Jack was soooo stringy/chewy LOL but still good!!!

Also I'm cooking again right now. Cooking some hamburger for walking tacos later lol

IMG_3380.jpeg

Thanks Moony. You’re right. Hopefully it won’t be that much longer though but I’m going to ask tomorrow about it. This will be my third week and they did say it could be four or possibly six weeks. I’m hoping it won’t be that long but then again it’s really helping me so idk. Originally it was supposed to just be two weeks is what the other place told me but I guess that was wrong. So yeah. My dad wants me to stay in it as long as I can but I don’t.
Stay in it as long as you can if it's helping.
Hell, tell your dad you're taking his advice. That might help things there.
As far as a job. Ya get their help with that. Let them know what's going on with you. That'll help match you with a job that isn't gonna overwhelm or stress you too much.
Something to get your foot in the door of joining the workforce. Something manageable for you.

Stay in it as long as you can if it's helping.
Hell, tell your dad you're taking his advice. That might help things there.
As far as a job. Ya get their help with that. Let them know what's going on with you. That'll help match you with a job that isn't gonna overwhelm or stress you too much.
Something to get your foot in the door of joining the workforce. Something manageable for you.
Thanks Moony, excellent advice. 😁🥰

Back
Top Bottom