I've been a bit under the weather as of late, and not really felt like doing much. However, I don't get a choice, so I keep on pushing thru. My daughter and I had a mani pedi date planned for yesterday and I just couldn't disappoint her. So while I got a pedi, she got a mani, which took much longer than than my pedi. My gal told me to stay in the chair and wait for her to get her pedi, which was fine by me, it was a massage chair. Boy, do I ever regret it today. My back is so touchy I can hardly stand it 😩 lol. :barnie
Awww I’m sorry!!

Uh oh, what’d I do? How did you know that I’m here???
smiley_woot.gif

I'm concerned about Bob. Yesterday when I went out to tend to the girls, she was laying on the ground, looking a bit under the weather. She would get up and wander around slowly, but just not acting herself. How do I tell if she has an egg stuck? The reason for my concern is that the day before I got an egg that had a really thin, fragile shell. All the eggs we've ever gotten have had good, sturdy shells.:(

I'm concerned about Bob. Yesterday when I went out to tend to the girls, she was laying on the ground, looking a bit under the weather. She would get up and wander around slowly, but just not acting herself. How do I tell if she has an egg stuck? The reason for my concern is that the day before I got an egg that had a really thin, fragile shell. All the eggs we've ever gotten have had good, sturdy shells.:(
😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom