Custom poultry portraits

I know. All of these are so amazing!!!
I can draw a chicken pretty good, but yours are diffently better.
I will be watching this thread - can’t wait to see all of your amazing artwork! 🥰
Aaw, thank you so much! Here's one from my sketchbook I haven't posted here:

meanie-and-blackey-jpg.2890748

The black chicken is actually a Black Star (sex link). She was a really great hen and she had spurs and crowed! Love the name Glacier!
Oh, Okay - they are just as good but I differently love the dark brown eggs that I am about to get from my 3 new little pullets. First time owning them! I love their personalities and feathered feet - I feel like I need to tell Fuzzy to pull her pants up!! 😂😂

Oh, Okay - they are just as good but I differently love the dark brown eggs that I am about to get from my 3 new little pullets. First time owning them! I love their personalities and feathered feet - I feel like I need to tell Fuzzy to pull her pants up!! 😂😂
Oh, I'd love to have a hen that lays dark brown eggs! I've got Brahmas so I am familiar with feathered feet. They are great when they aren't covered in mud! 😆

Oh, I'd love to have a hen that lays dark brown eggs! I've got Brahmas so I am familiar with feather feet. They are great when they aren't covered in mud! 😆
I know and my chicken run gets sooo muddy!! I am constantly trying to keep their feathered feet clean! As I am leaning over the downspout saying - Come on Fluff! Hold still! This is for your own good!! You don't want your feet to be all muddy, and then it drys and gets all crusty, and then your little chicken feet will be so heavy you will not even be able to move!! 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom