Crow Collars: Humane or No?

No-Crow Collar: Humane or No?

• Total voters
I think we should choose what’s more important or what’s worth for us: live in a city in a neighborhood and not having a rooster, or move to the countryside where you can have them. Other option sounds to me a little bit like “I want it all and I want it now”. And if I keep quoting songs, “you can’t always get what you want”. I don’t really know how collars work, if they’re good or bad, no idea, but that’s what I think anyways.

I am zoned agricultural and have an Olandsk Dwarf, a Serama and roosters ARE allowed. Neither crow excessively, and are at least 150 yards from my neighbor's bedroom window. Unfortunately his dogs are frequently in my yard after the birds, and I've had to make a report to the ACO. As a result, he complains about my roosters. While the ACO regards the complaints as retaliation, Code Enforcement has to follow through. So, I am in the same position, not because my roosters are abusive, but because I had the audacity to complain about a loose dog. So, yes, I'm thinking about no crow collars myself and would appreciate hearing from people who have used them.
Same thing happening with me

Back
Top Bottom