COOP 4'X8' Mobile Quail Chicken Duck Tractor "Eastern Washington State WA"

LJpnw

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 5, 2013
Washington State
My Coop
My Coop
Selling a Quail tractor we built thats located just outside Moses Lake WA. It is designed so you can pull it long ways without hurting Quail or their feet. Each end of the coop has 2" of garden border plastic so that when you pull the tractor the birds feet do not get stuck. And if you run over a Coturnix Quail the plastic and grass will not hurt them.

There is a divider you can slip in and out of place to divide the coop into two 4'x4' sections. Coop also comes with a one gallon waterer and a feeder thats perfect for quail because they can waste allot of food without it.

Both sides of the top open up on hinges as you can see in the pictures. The roofing material is tan PVC plastic so it creates shade without generating heat. Everything but the bottom is covered in 1" chicken wire. There are solid rings to place clips or locks on the tops to keep them secure if needed. Super sturdy but still light enough that one person can easily move it.

I can provide you with adult Coturnix Quail that are laying right now for another fee. The quail love to eat weeds before grass so they will keep your yard weeded. A flock of ten quail hens and one roo is easy to maintain and will provide 8 eggs a day from the 10 hens.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom