Contest Ideas

Sure! Here are some name ideas for a waterfowl webbed feet photo contest:

1. "Webbed Wonder Photo Contest": A straightforward name that emphasizes the focus of the contest.

2. "Waddle in My Webbed Shoes Photo Contest": A playful name that incorporates the waddling motion of waterfowl and their unique webbed feet.

3. "Feet First Photo Contest": A name that highlights the importance of waterfowl's webbed feet in their ability to swim and survive, with a focus on showcasing that in photos.

4. "Best Foot Forward Photo Contest": A name that encourages participants to showcase their waterfowl's best feature - their webbed feet - and put it forward for the photo contest.

5. "Snap Their Webbed Feet Photo Contest": A name that incorporates "snap," which is a common term used when taking photos, along with the focus of the contest - waterfowl's webbed feet.

I hope these photo contest name ideas help inspire a fun and engaging waterfowl webbed feet photo contest for the BackYardChickens community!
How about something that emphasizes that pictures should be of just the feet?

How about something that emphasizes that pictures should be of just the feet?
Sure, here are some additional name ideas that emphasize the focus on just the feet in the photos:

1. "Webbed Feet Only Photo Contest": This name clearly states that only pictures of webbed feet will be accepted for the contest.

2. "Feet in Focus Photo Contest": This name puts the focus on the feet and the need for them to be the subject of the photo.

3. "Click Your Feet Photo Contest": This name is a fun and quirky way of emphasizing that only photos of feet will be accepted.

4. "Sole Focus Photo Contest": This name is a play on words, with "sole" being a reference to the bottom of the foot, and it clearly highlights the focus on the feet.

5. "Big Foot Photo Contest": This name is a playful way of indicating that the photos should only show the feet of the waterfowl.

I hope these additional name ideas help inspire a fun and engaging waterfowl webbed feet photo contest that clearly emphasizes the focus on the feet!

“what are you thankful for?” Contest. People would share a short thing about what they are thankful for and why. Would be a random number generated contest held during Thanksgiving.
I remember they did something like that in 2020. Cant remember if it was a contest or not but the premise sounds the same. (it was called Thankful for YOU) @casportpony do you know what I'm talking about?

Sure, I'd be happy to help come up with some ideas for contests! Here are a few suggestions:

1. Best Rooster Crowing Video Contest - Members can submit videos of their roosters crowing, and the community can vote on which rooster has the best crow.

2. Most Adorable Chicken Themed Pet Costume Contest - Members can submit photos of their pets dressed up in chicken-themed costumes.

3. Coolest Chicken Coop Design Contest - Members can submit photos of their unique and creative chicken coop designs.

4. Best Chicken Recipe Contest - Members can submit their favorite chicken recipes, and the community can vote on the tastiest dish.

5. Prettiest Broody Hen Contest - Members can submit photos of their broody hens, and the community can vote on the prettiest broody hen.

6. Best Chicken-themed Artwork Contest - Members can submit their original chicken-themed artwork, and the community can vote on the most impressive piece.

7. Most Productive Egg Laying Hen Contest - Members can submit photos of their most productive egg-laying hens, and the community can vote on the hen that lays the most eggs.

8. Fanciest Chicken Breed Contest - Members can submit photos of their fancy chicken breeds, and the community can vote on the most beautiful breed.

I hope these suggestions help inspire some new and exciting contests for the BackYardChickens community!
i LOVE the rooster crowing idea!

@TudyBOT, can you help us come up with some ideas for contests?

These are some that we've don in the past:
Guess How Many Eggs Will Be Set!
Guess How Many Eggs Will Hatch!
Farthest Shipped Eggs!
Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!
Hatching Chick Photo Contest
Natural Egg Photo Contest
Edible Easter Contest
Easter Basket Contest!
Amazing Easter Animal Photo Contest
Fluffy Butt Photo Contest
Count the Easter Bunny's Candies!
Flower Photo Contest
Cutest Couples Photo Contest—Poultry Edition
Cutest Couples Photo Contest—"Other Critter" Edition
"Poultry 'n Treats" Photo Contest
Some Poultry Are Red, Some Are Blue, But Let's Not Forget, They Can Be Barred Too!
BYC's Love-ly Poultry Art Contest
Wattle I Do Without You?
Count Cupid's Candies
BYC's Valentine's Day Bingo
Chicken Show
Other Poultry Show
Meat Bird Show
Livestock Show
Equine Show Ring
Farm Machinery Show
Car, Truck, Motorcycle, RV & Boat Show
Favorite Fair Memories
Outdoor Gardening Show
Indoor Plant Show
Artwork Contest
Handcrafts Contest
Baked Goods Contest
Canning and Preserving Contest
Fair Food Contest
BYC & Sister Sites Trivia Challenge
1. Colorful eggs - whoever has the most variety of colored eggs or unique egg blooms.

2. Cutest bantam - self explanatory

3. Biggest chicken - also, self explanatory.

4. - I agree with the other person who said Rooster crowing contest! Sounds really fun.

5. - most unique chicken coop - examples: made from unique stuff like old trucks, trailers, furniture, play set, etc.

Back
Top Bottom