Consolidated Kansas

Wow... you all need some more traffic!

WAKE UP KANSAS!

cancan.gif

It's cold and cruddy and rainy and not the weather we should be having- my guess is everyone's out trying to figure out how to insulate their coops!

Oh goodness, we sure know rain out here. As I was letting the ducks out of their coop, even they looked up and were all like, "huh?" However now they are happily playing in the mud now. I hope mud never loses it's entertainment value for them, because that's mostly what they are going to be seeing for the next 9 months.

Oh! this
coffeebath.gif
smiley could be duckies in mud, yeah?

I need the sun I hate all this mud and then wind on top of to cold for this time of year. Fall please come back I have more to do outside. Yes I was putting up vinyl on the windows the other day geesh.
barnie.gif

Same in the southeast corner! Where is all our OZ-some sunshine? On a brighter note, I heard yesterday that the old timers are saying there won't be as much snow this winter because we're getting all this moisture early. Hope they're right.

My little grandson told me last weekend that he "prefers the zero cloud days." I must say I have to agree with him. There's nothing prettier than the deep blue sky.

Any "Flint Hillians" here? My mom grew up in western Kansas - the sky is bigger out there ... I love taking her home to visit.

I was so happy when I saw it peak out between the clouds last night! They say that this has been the coldest October since they started keeping records in 1888. Brrrrrr.

I am in Wichita, but my parents are from Oakley. Gorgeous open sky!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom