Ended Comb Photo Contests 2014!

goodpost.gif

Last edited:
I'm disappointed that there's no category for mutts with combs that don't fall into one of the main categories. Some of my Polish mixes have some really funky combs because of their jumbled genetics.

I'm disappointed that there's no category for mutts with combs that don't fall into one of the main categories. Some of my Polish mixes have some really funky combs because of their jumbled genetics.
SAME! luckily all of my 3 breeds of crosses either have a walnut, pea or single. most were crosses between a single and walnut or single and pea. what do your combs look like that your disappointed about? im sure they can still fall into a category.....

C
[COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=333333]Submit your best photos of your chicken’s comb and win a 6 month GFM![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Try to get clear, focused pictures, and make sure the photo you’re submitting is of the proper comb for the contest you are entering.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]We don’t have a set end-date yet for the contests, but the faster we get a bunch of great submissions, the sooner we can pick winners![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]
All photos must be posted in reply to the appropriate threads linked below.

[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Submit your photos in the following threads:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Submissions Must Include:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]
  1. A great picture of a chicken’s comb
  2. Breed
  3. Age
  4. Gender
[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]RULES:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]
  1. [COLOR=FF0000]All entries must be submitted as a reply to the comb specific thread[/COLOR]
  2. The picture needs to be taken by you
  3. One bird per contest per member. You may post as many photos of the same bird as needed to get the best angle.
  4. Have fun!
[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]If you have any questions about the contest, please post them here and not in the contest thread.[/. Cosmo for a chicken

This is Lilly. I adopted her and two others almost two years ago.
She was by far the cleverest chicken I've ever owned. She would belt over to you if you called her name. She could smell a treat from 100 yards and there wasn't a pen built that she couldn't escape from and she would always gallop to my apple trees with that silly hen 'run' that they do that makes you laugh out loud.
She passed this year in my arms after battling egg peritonitis for a good 12 months.

She had that super sexy floppy comb over that I adore in leghorns. Usually dusty or covered in mud but that was just her.

Back
Top Bottom