@pennyJo1960 I have a feeling that what you are getting will be here about this weekend. Stay safe.

Howdy everyone. Once again late for coffee but Iced tea is ready to go! Perfect weather for it. In the 60s here and in the 70s tomorrow. I know mother nature is teasing us right now but it feels so nice to go outside without a heavy coat and layers of clothing on besides.

@pennyJo1960 I have a feeling that what you are getting will be here about this weekend. Stay safe.

Howdy everyone. Once again late for coffee but Iced tea is ready to go! Perfect weather for it. In the 60s here and in the 70s tomorrow. I know mother nature is teasing us right now but it feels so nice to go outside without a heavy coat and layers of clothing on besides.
I'm past coffee time too, working on a large can of coconut water!

Anyone else got spring fever!?!

I have in a most horrendous way!
Yes! Me too!

I got out the pitchfork, thinking I could do something with the compost pile, but it's still hard as a rock. Supposed to rain and be in the 50s this weekend, so maybe by next week, I'll be able to "stick a fork in it."

Yes! Me too!

I got out the pitchfork, thinking I could do something with the compost pile, but it's still hard as a rock. Supposed to rain and be in the 50s this weekend, so maybe by next week, I'll be able to "stick a fork in it."
Lol my Hemp bedding finally just came so I was determined to clean out the coop...idk how many bags pine shavings I had in there but OMGeeze it was dusty!!! And babies were squawking up a storm cuz they were ready for bed!

Back
Top Bottom