Sorry about the mess up on the quote.

Two cups of decaf coffee and two glasses of Iced Tea later....

I was busy this morning watching the weather. The past 24 hours have been interesting. 60 degrees yesterday followed by rain, followed by thunder followed by freezing rain, followed by 3-4 inches of snow and blizzard like winds that about knocked me on my skinny backside on my way to feed and water the birds.

What's that old saying? If you don't like the weather just hang around for a few hours and it will change?

I started working on coloring my chicken.
20220216_141124.jpg

Do you guys prefer Starbucks or McDonald’s coffee? I’m really leaning towards Mickey d’s
Neither. We started buying organic roasted coffee beans in bulk and have been drinking that regularly. Most other coffees gave me tight shoulder muscles for some reason. My wife did some research and found out that it's the (allowed percentage of mold) in commercial coffee that was the cause. I have no shoulder issues whatsoever since we switched to organic.

Sorry about the mess up on the quote.

Two cups of decaf coffee and two glasses of Iced Tea later....

I was busy this morning watching the weather. The past 24 hours have been interesting. 60 degrees yesterday followed by rain, followed by thunder followed by freezing rain, followed by 3-4 inches of snow and blizzard like winds that about knocked me on my skinny backside on my way to feed and water the birds.

What's that old saying? If you don't like the weather just hang around for a few hours and it will change?
Definitely here you can say that !

Back
Top Bottom