My mom drinks 6 shots of espresso everyday. There was a time I couldn't drink coffee past 12PM or I'll be up till 3am. Now I can drink coffee in the afternoon and go to bed at my work schedule bedtime. Think as you age your tolerance of coffee is increased. My grandparents can drink coffee at 7:30 pm and go to bed no problem at 9pm.

My mom drinks 6 shots of espresso everyday. There was a time I couldn't drink coffee past 12PM or I'll be up till 3am. Now I can drink coffee in the afternoon and go to bed at my work schedule bedtime. Think as you age your tolerance of coffee is increased. My grandparents can drink coffee at 7:30 pm and go to bed no problem at 9pm.
Is this something to look forward too?

Totally the other way for me. I've scaled my caffeine intake back in the last few years to two cups of half-caff in the morning. Coffee in the afternoon will keep me up.

Back
Top Bottom