Ugh need yalls prayers...I promise I'm never this needy! I've just found yall at difficult times!
Son-in-law wasn't feeling good when he got to work Friday...really bad when he got up Saturday so he went n got tested.
It came back sunday he has covid.
While waiting for it to come back, our daughter and grandbabies came here in hopes of NOT getting it.
Grandson 2yrs old woke up with symptoms yesterday...now our daughter has symptoms.
N I coughed all night n feel yucky this morning.
Went to let chicks out and Vanilli is worse, had to coax her out of the coop. I think that's why Polish is picking on just her. He knows she's sickly. So I separated her from the other 3. But now that we are all sick we can't finish the new run area to keep those 3 safe. So prayers I find someone to be willing to come do that as soon as possible.
Keep all in your prayers please.
We will keep your family in our prayers 🙏

Daughter n 2 yr old grandson tested positive this morning.
They r saying infants get it much different than others...so in hopes I don't have it n to give him a better chance not getting it they left him here with me n they've went home cause her husband is having difficulty breathing.
I just have to wear a mask n use gloves to tend to him.
Guess the chickens will take back burner n pray we all do well...it's all in God's hands.

They r saying infants get it much different than others...so in hopes I don't have it n to give him a better chance not getting it they left him here with me n they've went home cause her husband is having difficulty breathing.
Guess the chickens will take back burner n pray we all do well...it's all in God's hands.
Yikes, Scary!
Are y'all vaccinated?

I’m praying for the best possible outcome for you and your family! :hugs I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this!

Back
Top Bottom