Coat color change

Huskies coat change too! I need to find pictures but, when we first got Shadow he had a dark black strip on his back. After the first grooming we took him to, which was like 3 months after we adopted him, I was convinced they cut his hair because it not only looked shorter but he had less black and more white on his back. After reading about it, Huskies coat can change with each shed.
Years ago we had a horrible summer and I opted to shave my husky mix down some. She went from black and white to tan. She looked so funny!

oh gosh lol it gets damaged grooming? 🤔😱 and maybe you could make albums for each dog so you’d remember?
Yeah between the water damage and dogs knocking it out of my pocket or off of my tool chest lol. I'm just really hard on phones.
I take a lot of before and after pictures but I've never really thought to keep them together for one dog throughout the years. I have some puppies right now that I expect to change color quite a bit in the next few months. I can definitely keep track of those.

Yeah between the water damage and dogs knocking it out of my pocket or off of my tool chest lol. I'm just really hard on phones.
I take a lot of before and after pictures but I've never really thought to keep them together for one dog throughout the years. I have some puppies right now that I expect to change color quite a bit in the next few months. I can definitely keep track of those.
Oh wow! Lol never thought of that aspect of the job 🤣 and you should! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom