• Put all the facts 1-21 on separate page

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Put all the facts 1-21 on this page

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
DAY 60!!! CLUCKMAZING FACT~ THEY HAVE UNIQUE PERSONALITIES
Each breed has its own demeanor, quirks, and characteristics. This is just like any other animal, dogs or horses. You will find that chicken breeds all differ greatly from each other and you will eventually find your favorite breed (and probably end up finding that you can’t just pick one). All chickens have different personalities and you'll learn over time that your whole flock will have its own personality too.

DAY 61 CLUCKMAZING FACT~
Today let's see what you guys have to say!
How about a fact?
I don't know if you have said this or not, but chickens mourn when they lose a flock mate. I had one die suddenly, no signs of illness & no predator attack, and two of her friends were sitting next to her until I came out to pick her up. It was very sad. Those two seemed to mope around for a couple days.

Very good facts!
DAY 62 CLUCKMAZING FACT~ There is plenty of evidence that chickens do respond to music. Studies on day-old chicks have found that they prefer music to random noise. ... They found that the chickens were much more likely to lay in the 'musical boxes', and that they had a slight preference for the classical music

Back
Top Bottom