Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
At first, Fernpaw had been dubious about Bushpaw being bad, but now he couold feel jeolousy and resentment warring in his gut. He really liked Shimmerpaw, and she very obviously didn't return his affections. The sun was colder than he would've liked, but he didn't move.
He saw Shimmerpaw over with Bushpaw, and he felt anger bubbling under his pelt.
But he tamped it down and decided something else.
He would always be there for Shimmerpaw, and when Bushpaw decided to cast her away, he would be there for her. He would love her, but he would only be a friend.
look at me with my love stories

Name Duskkit
Age 5. 1/2 moons
Gender Male
Clan Riverclan
Role kit, almost apprentice
Appearance Longfurred gray kit, with layered coat that’s slick, good for swimming
Personality bold and happy, wants a normal life with kits hopes to be leader one day.
Backstory orphaned Riverclan kit, mother died at birth, and cats don’t all like him bc his mother was a favorite among clans and they think if he hadn’t been born, his mother would not have died. But Blueshine and Clearpool have always loved him.

Here we go, this is Shimmerpaw's mate!

Name: Fernpaw (Will be Fernlark)
Clan: RiverClan
Role: Warrior apprentice
Appearance: Thick furred dusky brown tom, green eyes and a long, plumy tail.
Personality: kind, loving, friendly, sweet, really good hunter, bad fighter
Backstory: none

Both accepted ofc!

Birchpool inhaled the fishy scents of the lake and hoped she'd find chervil. SkyClan only had a small sliver of lake territory, but it was precious. The only place where chervil grew, and a constant source of water. She had discovered a good source of watermint a moon ago, but she would need to transplant some so that it didn't die in leafbare. She drew the scents over her tongue... mallow... and thyme... and chervil! She lashed her tail excitedly and kept breathing the sweet, herby smell. Clamping her jaws around the green shoots, she tugged it up and... paused.
ThunderClan scent.
She had strayed onto ThunderClan territory.
Oh, StarClan!

At first, Fernpaw had been dubious about Bushpaw being bad, but now he couold feel jeolousy and resentment warring in his gut. He really liked Shimmerpaw, and she very obviously didn't return his affections. The sun was colder than he would've liked, but he didn't move.
He saw Shimmerpaw over with Bushpaw, and he felt anger bubbling under his pelt.
But he tamped it down and decided something else.
He would always be there for Shimmerpaw, and when Bushpaw decided to cast her away, he would be there for her. He would love her, but he would only be a friend.
After a few days of hard work and training, Shimmerpaw, Dawnpaw, and Stonepaw, along with the rest of the apprentices were sunbathing in camp. "Nothing happens here anymore!" Yawned Dawnpaw. "And, what are my powers? Shouldn't I have already figured them out already?" She complained. "Just be patient Dawnpaw I'm sure we'll find out soon." Said Stonepaw.

Meanwhile, Shimmerpaw was eyeing Bushpaw while he was sunbathing on a rock. Isn't he amazing? I just wish he would be interested in me too. There's got to be a way to get his attention.

Soaking up all the courage in her, she walked up to him. "Hey Bushpaw!" She said trying to act casual. "Do you want to go on a walk? Like, maybe later?" She said in her sweetest voice. "Uh, sure yeah. After the warriors bring back prey, I guess we can." He replied. "Okay! See you later!" She told him as she walked off.

"So! What was that about?" Asked Dawnpaw padding up to her. "Uh, yeah, I'm going to go on a walk with Bushpaw later. Just to get out I guess." She said dreamily. "Snap out of it Shimmerpaw! He doesn't seem interested in you!" She tried to convince her. "You're just jealous you haven't met any cat that's good for you. Leave me alone." She said walking off. "Ugh, no! I just think Fernpaw is a better match for you. I mean he is definitely interested in you, no question." She tried to tell her but she had already walked off.

@-Eridanus- , would you like to make another part with her and Fernpaw? After that, I can make the part where they take a walk?

Also, here is the apprentice that Bushpaw falls in love with.

Name: Amberpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Role: Apprentice
Appearance: Orange tabby cat
Personality: Brave and overpowering, sometimes mean and rude to cats she dislikes.
Backstory: Average Riverclan apprentice.

I think Bushpaw should have a small relationship with Shimmerpaw but in the end starts cheating on her once he meets Amberpaw. Let me know what you think @BackroadGirl57 !

Fleetstar and Everheart lay on Highledge together, sunbathing as the clan relaxed and chatted below them. They had been together for about six moons now, almost seven, and still some cats looked down on them. "Everheart will never be a true warrior - looks like Fleetstar's kittypet roots are affecting him" and "Those two were made for each other - but not in the clans" were the most common ones. But Fleetstar didn't care - he loved Everheart and she loved him, so why did the other cats need to butt their noses in?

Personality: Brave and overpowering, sometimes mean and rude to cats she dislikes.

I think Bushpaw should have a small relationship with Shimmerpaw but in the end starts cheating on her once he meets Amberpaw. Let me know what you think @BackroadGirl57 !
That's a GREAT char, Accepted!!!!

Omg that is sooo perfect that would be so exciting! Did I make Dawnpaws future mate? If I didn’t who did?

Back
Top Bottom