Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
Here we go, this is Shimmerpaw's mate!

Name: Fernpaw (Will be Fernlark)
Clan: RiverClan
Role: Warrior apprentice
Appearance: Thick furred dusky brown tom, green eyes and a long, plumy tail.
Personality: kind, loving, friendly, sweet, really good hunter, bad fighter
Backstory: none
Okay! How 'bout you do a roleplay about Shimmerpaw and Bushpaw, and maybe add Fernpaw in it now? Or I can do it later if you like!

Fernpaw dropped his minnow on the pile and chose a sizable mouse. The river hadn't been very generous today, he thought as he stared at the meager selection of fish and 'forest prey'.
He carried the mouse over to the apprentice's den and sat by the entrace in a patch of sun. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a pretty she-cat walking past him... Shimmerpaw, he remembered from her apprentice ceremony.
"Hey, Shimmerpaw!" he called suddenly, inwardly berating himself. "Want to share a mouse with me?"

Fernpaw dropped his minnow on the pile and chose a sizable mouse. The river hadn't been very generous today, he thought as he stared at the meager selection of fish and 'forest prey'.
He carried the mouse over to the apprentice's den and sat by the entrace in a patch of sun. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a pretty she-cat walking past him... Shimmerpaw, he remembered from her apprentice ceremony.
"Hey, Shimmerpaw!" he called suddenly, inwardly berating himself. "Want to share a mouse with me?"
Stonekit noticed Fernpaw and grinned, padding over to pass him,
"PLEASE do, keep her away from Bushpaw. I have a bad feeling about him.." he muttered quietly, passing by. Then he crept to where Peonypaw was sitting. "Mind if i join you? I have a trout we could share!" he purred, knowing how much she loved trout.
"Sure!" Peonypaw purred back, and he crouched next to her, licking her ear....
@Chicken poppy how does she react? 🙏🙏

Stonekit noticed Fernpaw and grinned, padding over to pass him,
"PLEASE do, keep her away from Bushpaw. I have a bad feeling about him.." he muttered quietly, passing by. Then he crept to where Peonypaw was sitting. "Mind if i join you? I have a trout we could share!" he purred, knowing how much she loved trout.
"Sure!" Peonypaw purred back, and he crouched next to her, licking her ear....
@Chicken poppy how does she react? 🙏🙏
hehehehehehehe 😈

Back
Top Bottom