Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
i thought we needed more cats, as cats for patrols, mentors, and elders and a deputy bc I didn’t notice one… so here are some ideas. 😊

Name: Featherwing
Clan: Riverclan
Role: Deputy
Appearance: Multicolored tortoiseshell cat
Personality: very outgoing but determined
Backstory: average Riverclan cat, siblings drowned in a flood

Name: pebblefoot
Role: warrior- future mentor for a kit
Appearance: orange and white Tom
Personality: headstrong and down to earth
Backstory: former loner who joined the clan and became a respected warrior

Idk if this was a good idea or not…. 🤷🏼‍♀️ but the kits are going to need mentors in a couple moons sooooo…
Until the list @BackroadGirl57 is making comes in.. I believe we have
Leader Clawstar
Deputy Featherwing ( if she’s accepted)
Medicine cats Blueshine
Warriors
Cliffsong, Pebblefoot, Larkfeather
Queens Clearpool
Kits Shimmerkit Dawnkit Stonekit
Apprentices Peonypaw
Elders Moonglow
And I believe that’s all! Let me know if I missed anyone!

Last edited:
Name: Ashen (wing/paw/bird/star depending on what he's approved as)(Crow for short)

Clan: Shadow Clan

Role: Deputy or leader (if applicable, warrior or deputy apprentice if not)(preferred leader)

Appearance: all black with bright green eyes. Norwegian forest cat (big kitty). Long fur, still coming in due to age

Personality: a bit clumsy in small spaces due to his size but an excellent hunter and fighter. Very good and playful with kits. Gets along well with the ladies but is kinda shy. Overall, just a silly little guy unless things get serious

Backstory: now an established member of Shadow Clan, Crow originally hails from Thunder Clan, hence how great hunting skills. He got left behind during a raid (or battle, he doesn't know) and taken in since he was just a kit when it happened. He doesn't remember his parents names.

Name: Featherwing
Role: Deputy
Appearance: Multicolored tortoiseshell cat
Personality: very outgoing but determined
Backstory: average Riverclan cat, siblings drowned in a flood

Name: pebblefoot
Role: warrior- future mentor for a kit
Appearance: orange and white Tom
Personality: headstrong and down to earth
Backstory: former loner who joined the clan and became a respected warrior
Both accepted!
Name: Ashen (wing/paw/bird/star depending on what he's approved as)(Crow for short)

Clan: Shadow Clan

Role: Deputy or leader (if applicable, warrior or deputy apprentice if not)(preferred leader)

Appearance: all black with bright green eyes. Norwegian forest cat (big kitty). Long fur, still coming in due to age

Personality: a bit clumsy in small spaces due to his size but an excellent hunter and fighter. Very good and playful with kits. Gets along well with the ladies but is kinda shy. Overall, just a silly little guy unless things get serious

Backstory: now an established member of Shadow Clan, Crow originally hails from Thunder Clan, hence how great hunting skills. He got left behind during a raid (or battle, he doesn't know) and taken in since he was just a kit when it happened. He doesn't remember his parents names.
Accepted, as deputy!

it wont let me quote, but this is for the kits.
As they padded out, Moonglow padded in, exclaiming, "wow, these nests look gr- what is THAT?!"
Alerted the kits ran back into the den, which was now being taken over, by a plant. The plant was taller than even Moonglow, but the biggest concern was for Shimmerkit, because it was the plant that had grown with her paw! It had almost destroyed the whole den, and seeing this, Shimmerkit thought, no one can know this was my fault! All three cats stood there panic struck at the sight of the huge plant, which was still growing with Shimmerkits fear.

it wont let me quote, but this is for the kits.
As they padded out, Moonglow padded in, exclaiming, "wow, these nests look gr- what is THAT?!"
Alerted the kits ran back into the den, which was now being taken over, by a plant. The plant was taller than even Moonglow, but the biggest concern was for Shimmerkit, because it was the plant that had grown with her paw! It had almost destroyed the whole den, and seeing this, Shimmerkit thought, no one can know this was my fault! All three cats stood there panic struck at the sight of the huge plant, which was still growing with Shimmerkits fear.
"Aaaah!" Shimmerkit yowled and ran back into the nursery. When she was in the nursery the plant stopped growing abruptly. All the cats outside stared at the plant in shock. While inspecting the towering plant, Clawstar sent Peonypaw to check on Shimmerkit in the nursery. As she padded in, she found her huddled in the corner sniffling and whimpering. "What's wrong Shimmerkit? I know that must have been pretty scary... I've never seen that happen before. Maybe it's some special kind of plant." Meowed Peonypaw trying to comfort her. "No! It was me! It was all my fault.. again." Said Shimmerkit. "Of course it wasn't! That's impossible!" Said Peonypaw in a cheerful voice trying not to laugh. "It was.. When I lifted my paw up, it grew the same height. Please don't tell anyone! They'll get mad at me! Please don't!" Okay meowed Peonypaw said quietly. She didn't know whether to believe Shimmerkit or not. It wasn't like Shimmerkit to lie. As Peonypaw padded out, the rest of the cats asked if Shimmerkit was okay. "Um.. She is. She was just scared. Moonglow, maybe you should try and comfort her. She loves to be with you." Moonglow nodded and went into the nursery.
To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom