Chicken scratch poultry

I ordered from them (6 started pullets) - it’s my first experience with them (or any hatchery).
I’m looking at an early May delivery and now I’m curious on what negative things you’ve heard
Has anyone had luck with started pullets From Chicken Scratch Poultry?
I ordered 4, and now have found some pretty negative reviews….kind of concerned at this point.
I ordered from them (6 started pullets) - it’s my first experience with them (or any hatchery).
I’m looking at an early May delivery and now I’m curious on what negative things you’ve heard
I was digging around in the various theds/areas of the BYC group, so honestly can’t tell you exactly where I found the negative posts.
Most were concerning chicks that seemed to develop diseases like Marek’s. However the thread was from a few years ago (2017?) so maybe they have resolved their issues… seems kind of odd there have been so few posts or questions about the business.
I haven’t had chickens before and want to start with pullets first. I have ordered 4, and they should be available about the same time frame as yours.

I was digging around in the various theds/areas of the BYC group, so honestly can’t tell you exactly where I found the negative posts.
Most were concerning chicks that seemed to develop diseases like Marek’s. However the thread was from a few years ago (2017?) so maybe they have resolved their issues… seems kind of odd there have been so few posts or questions about the business.
I haven’t had chickens before and want to start with pullets first. I have ordered 4, and they should be available about the same time frame as yours.
First time chicken owner here too lol
Ah yes I saw those same threads you mentioned but if you look at their FB page the reviews are a bit more recent and rather good.

Back
Top Bottom