Chicken Coop Conumdrums

Lipkis

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 8, 2007
Kennesaw, GA
Hello there chickidoos!
big_smile.png

I'm here asking a question for my Mom who's in with our chicks now. Besides, I'm a way better typist, lol. Anyway we have a couple of questions.

There's a chicken coop on Coop designs I believe a red farm hosue looking coop with a green roof. Now, is that one for sale? And if so can we purchase it ready mader? or do we have to put it together.

We want the best for our chicks they're just little three week year old guys and we already love 'em so much (even though we've only had them for two days).

I really hope someone can answer our question. Please and thank you!

I believe most of thoes coops belong to people here on the forum. I don't think any of them are for sale but rather are posted as examples of what you can do. If you can find the member who did it, they may be able to send plans your way or show you where they got it.

We've seen that design in books too we were hoping that it was for sale. But hopefully, we'll be able to find something for them and make them happy!
smile.png

But thank you very much for the help. We'll be on the look out and maybe we can find that styled coop somewhere.

u can pay $25 for the designs and pics and stuff like that including the measurements and layouts. u can email them. find their e-mail address on the page with some of the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom