Chicken combs have fallen!! Help!

chickmes

Chirping
Dec 10, 2022
All about my Rhode Island Reds. They seem a bit skinny, but they have only been laying eggs for three weeks. Today I noticed that three of four have limp combs they are still a good color red but have fallen over. I checked their crops and they seem empty this morning. Beaks look good feet good and I checked for worms in poop can't see any. They've never been treated for anything. They're all eating. I just don't know... Any help would be fantastic.

All about my Rhode Island Reds. They seem a bit skinny, but they have only been laying eggs for three weeks. Today I noticed that three of four have limp combs they are still a good color red but have fallen over. I checked their crops and they seem empty this morning. Beaks look good feet good and I checked for worms in poop can't see any. They've never been treated for anything. They're all eating. I just don't know... Any help would be fantastic.
Welcome to BYC!! It’s normal for some hen’s combs to flop, can you get some pics?

Welcome to BYC!! It’s normal for some hen’s combs to flop, can you get some pics?

Attachments

• 20221210_074012.jpg
    20221210_074012.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 20221210_074234.jpg
    20221210_074234.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom