Chick blind from one eye and ear is swelling.

M Yusuf Suleman

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2021
My 2 Chicks lived in a cage in the kitchen. When day were 30 days old. I sent them upstairs to the roof. There was no light at night. After one day. He/She went blind and sat on the food all day and moved slowly and the other one was fine and jumped and he/she could jump to a chair. I got them a nest.. A day later half of the food was out of the bowl. His/She ear was swelling.

My 2 Chicks lived in a cage in the kitchen. When day were 30 days old. I sent them upstairs to the roof. There was no light at night. After one day. He/She went blind and sat on the food all day and moved slowly and the other one was fine and jumped and he/she could jump to a chair. I got them a nest.. A day later half of the food was out of the bowl. His/She ear was swelling.
Can you please post pictures of the chick in question and of their setup? Are you talking about chicken chicks? In a cage you carry around in the house?

Too Late! He is dead now. I bought a third one to replace him. His Old brother breathes heavily but The new one is not infected.

Back
Top Bottom