Pics

Fanci Feathers Marans

Chicken Tender
Jun 26, 2017
Missouri
Aye, back again are ye? Well, that's fine. Right fine indeed. Here, help yourself to some toast and jam while I get the tea 'a brewin. Hope you don't mind me pipe... I met a Dryad once that just hated the smell. What? You say ye like it? Well, so do I. T'ain't nothin nothin quite like a warm pipe on a cold mornin' you know?

Alrighty then, I'll get the tea and ye can ask all the questins ye wish.

Role play:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chessmen.1251451/#post-20076738

You don't mind giving me an herbal tea, do you? Mint, if you can... I believe I'll stay awhile.... if that's ok, is it? Good welcome to a visitor from.... another world really.
If you don't mind me askin', what is the culture, and lifestyle of your wonderful people? Their jobs?

You don't mind giving me an herbal tea, do you? Mint, if you can... I believe I'll stay awhile.... if that's ok, is it? Good welcome to a visitor from.... another world really.
If you don't mind me askin', what is the culture, and lifestyle of your wonderful people? Their jobs?
No, no. You know I dont mind a bit. I've had several travellers of time come and ask me things. Some be harder than others, but I do me best.
Well, the year be 1862, and we're get'n some nice stained glass windows in our churches and castles, nao. They're still working out how to make the red color, but it's gettin' there.
We have smithys and bakers, a knight or two. Me myself, I'm an old hermit. Don't take much to going out anymore. Would rather the outside come to me, you know it?

No, no. You know I dont mind a bit. I've had several travellers of time come and ask me things. Some be harder than others, but I do me best.
Well, the year be 1862, and we're get'n some nice stained glass windows in our churches and castles, nao. They're still working out how to make the red color, but it's gettin' there.
We have smithys and bakers, a knight or two. Me myself, I'm an old hermit. Don't take much to going out anymore. Would rather the outside come to me, you know it?
I suppose someday when Im old and tir-I mean wise I'll want to settle down and have the outside come in... Now though, I got to hang on to the few years I have to explore the world, there is still so much to see. Once you realise you want to see it again, it'll be too late. But I've got hours to spare before I'll be moving on, got an inn somewhere down the lane?

Ah, yes. There's the Gillford Inn and Tavern right down past the stables. If ye run into a Lizardfolk, tell him he's half past due to pay me a visit.
Anyhow. There be some help wanted posters down that way (so I'm told) if ye be lookin for a job.

Ah, yes. There's the Gillford Inn and Tavern right down past the stables. If ye run into a Lizardfolk, tell him he's half past due to pay me a visit.
Anyhow. There be some help wanted posters down that way (so I'm told) if ye be lookin for a job.
A job? No, I'm just passing through, finding my place in the world, thanks for the help, is the tea done? Tea always helps wake me into reality, at the same time calming and distancing me...

A job? No, I'm just passing through, finding my place in the world, thanks for the help, is the tea done? Tea always helps wake me into reality, at the same time calming and distancing me...
Aye, the kettle be a wail'n alright. Me hearing must be goin as well. We may have some mint. Comes from way down south, it does. Here, I'll let ye mix it how ye like

• Aye, the kettle be a wail'n alright. Me hearing must be goin as well. We may have some mint. Comes from way down south, it does. Here, I'll let ye mix it how ye like
    Thank you...
This is wonderful tea.. mint... I used to garden a bit you know, before I set to wandering... Do you grow any herbs yourself?

Back
Top Bottom