Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

I’m still here but sometimes life gets in the way when we want to do other things!! Currently, I am taking eggs away daily from 2 broody hens!! I am only finding half the number of eggs in the coop than I did before they went broody! Now, to find out where the rest of the girls are laying...
Welcome back to BYC! Hoping you can break the broodys and find where the others are laying.

Hey Everyone!
Busy building additional coops here in Kentucky. Our Jersey Giants are now out in a full coop and the Beilefelders aren't far behind.
Lots of chicks hatching in the brooder room. We raise 3 Polish varieties, Salmon Faverolles, Buff Orps and Dominiques.
I so enjoy the excitement at reading everyone's comments regarding their fun and crazy chooks!
welcome back to BYC! I'm sure they love the coops! Hatching babys is always fun! You gotta show some pictures though!

Well, I had forgotten all about this forum and that I was a member of it!
I no longer have any chickens. Life went in another direction and I just don't want to be responsible for anything else at this time.
I do thank you for the email though. :)
Welcome back to BYC! Sorry that you no longer have chickens! Wishing you the best!

Back
Top Bottom