Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

They've been doing that since covid actually. We get a few a year. Saves them the awkward "dead stare" when they knock on my door I suppose.

On another note, WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE MUSHROOM SNEAKS? Mother's Day is coming and I want to order a pair for my wife.
Well I have a sign that says solicitors will be sacrificed to the old God's so I doubt they would ring the door bell but hey they can try šŸ¤£
And my best friend made them! She does it as a side gig

Most excellent! We are awesome, and we are not blessed! šŸ˜‚ Have a fabulous, non-sectarian kind of day!
:frow

I still call myself "blessed" around my Christian friends (they don't bug me about religion, happily), but I mean it in the sense of "lucky."

Hubby and I have a lot (LOT!LOT!) to be thankful/grateful for. I try not to lose sight of that. SO MANY things in our life have "gone right," and we are lucky to have what we have.

Some of it is due to good genes (total luck), or being in the right place at the right time with the ability to take advantage of an opportunity, or just working our butts off.

Sometimes luck finds you, sometimes you make your own luck.

Back
Top Bottom