Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

I like it but I’m starting to realize it’s not THAT good for the price LOL BUT! I used coupons and my points so I didn’t spend a lot but still lol I’ve never had the pasta bread bowls lol

Yeah, the cost of things has gotten crazy lately. My dad was just talking about that last week, he got a simple breakfast for just him at a restaurant on the way to work and ended up spending more than $20 for it :th

And yeah I love it!!! I just normally get fancier stuff like Cherry Garcia or Mint Chocolate Chance (fudge brownies in it) or the mint chocolate cookie one or Netflix n Chill’d which is like peanut butter and fudge brownies and pretzel pieces. So good lol or strawberry cheesecake is a good one. They have so many. But I can’t really eat it so I don’t get them often lol

I tend to go for more simple ice cream flavors like cookie dough or mint chocolate chip, but my favorite over-the-top ice cream like that is Blue Bunny's Super Chunky Cookie Dough. Holy cow, that stuff is good! :drool I can't get it too often, though, or I will over do it :oops:

I walked Brew this morning lol

Sounds nice! It's pretty chilly here this morning, so all I've done is opened coops and come back inside.

Yeah, the cost of things has gotten crazy lately. My dad was just talking about that last week, he got a simple breakfast for just him at a restaurant on the way to work and ended up spending more than $20 for it :th

I tend to go for more simple ice cream flavors like cookie dough or mint chocolate chip, but my favorite over-the-top ice cream like that is Blue Bunny's Super Chunky Cookie Dough. Holy cow, that stuff is good! :drool I can't get it too often, though, or I will over do it :oops:

Sounds nice! It's pretty chilly here this morning, so all I've done is opened coops and come back inside.
Wow that is insane!!!! :eek:

And those ice cream flavors sound good!!! I do like mint chocolate chip but mint chocolate brownie is even better lol

It’s rainy/drizzly here but it was BARELY drizzling when we went, like a few drops, so it wasn’t too bad. Though I did put my raincoat on.

Her shoes were delivered this morning! I'm so excited
IMG_20240322_230246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom