Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Cake, ice cream... :drool

I'm going to treat myself to popcorn for dinner. Hot air popped, nothing on it. Maybe some M&Ms for dessert. Because they are still there. In the cupboard. Calling me...

Sounds good! What kind of pizza and ice cream? :drool

I forgot to eat supper last night, whoops :oops: But I did have a fudgesicle after lunch for a little bit of an ice cream fix. Sure seems like those things have gotten smaller. :barnie
Hawaiian pizza!!! So ham and pineapple. From Dominos. Do you guys have that there? I got Parmesan bread bites too LOL and then I got Ben & Jerry’s chocolate chip cookie dough. Basic flavor but delicious lol I still haven’t eaten it all lol

And oh boy! That sucks!!!

Yeah, we have that here. Not a fan, personally, but glad you enjoyed it! 🙂 If I'm going to Domino's, I prefer to get their pasta bread bowls :drool Dang it, now I'm really hungry and I've got to go open coops! 🤭

Chocolate chip cookie dough may be a basic flavor, but it's one of if not my absolute favorite. 😋

Yeah, we have that here. Not a fan, personally, but glad you enjoyed it! 🙂 If I'm going to Domino's, I prefer to get their pasta bread bowls :drool Dang it, now I'm really hungry and I've got to go open coops! 🤭

Chocolate chip cookie dough may be a basic flavor, but it's one of if not my absolute favorite. 😋
I like it but I’m starting to realize it’s not THAT good for the price LOL BUT! I used coupons and my points so I didn’t spend a lot but still lol I’ve never had the pasta bread bowls lol

And yeah I love it!!! I just normally get fancier stuff like Cherry Garcia or Mint Chocolate Chance (fudge brownies in it) or the mint chocolate cookie one or Netflix n Chill’d which is like peanut butter and fudge brownies and pretzel pieces. So good lol or strawberry cheesecake is a good one. They have so many. But I can’t really eat it so I don’t get them often lol

Back
Top Bottom