Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

:frow What's up?
Nothing much. Just laying down listening to music lol I’m not tired though cause I stupidly had more caffeine an hour or so ago 🤣🤣🤣😭 oh well lol also I had a lot of appointments today. Well, just the dentist and therapy but still. Both went well and they did a great job cleaning my teeth BUT I supposedly need tons of work so that part didn’t go well lol also I finally told the therapist only because she asked if I was gonna also do individual therapy at the other place or just the group like the art group and I mentioned I was gonna be switching she’s like from here? And said she was glad it’s gonna be better for me but that she’s gonna miss me 😭😭😭😭 I said I was gonna miss her too 😭😭😭💔💔💔 sooooooo….. yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh…. Oh and the dog goes to the vet tomorrow.

That sounds like it was tough, but good that you told her. :hugs That stinks on the dental work, though. I hope the vet appointment tomorrow goes well!

And yikes on the caffeine! I learned that lesson a while ago, no caffeine for me after like noon or I'll be up all night and miserable. Hope you can get to sleep soon! :hugs

That sounds like it was tough, but good that you told her. :hugs That stinks on the dental work, though. I hope the vet appointment tomorrow goes well!

And yikes on the caffeine! I learned that lesson a while ago, no caffeine for me after like noon or I'll be up all night and miserable. Hope you can get to sleep soon! :hugs
Yeah it was. I’ve been meaning to tell her for weeks :oops: for like a month actually lol thanks though!!! And yeah the dental stuff sucked. And thanks!! I hope so too. I’m hoping he gets a clean bill of health lol

And I can drink it past noon easily and be fine but just not past like 2-3 I think. Definitely not at 4-5 o clock 🤣😭🙈 I’ll probably be up all night now but oh well lol I had 3 of them today lol including one around 2. And thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom