Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

I hope you're feeling better this afternoon, Dawg! :hugs

I can't drink water without ice, I like my water just barely above freezing. 🤭 I pretty much don't drink anything else but water, so I definitely always have ice around.

But as far as boiling eggs goes, we never use ice for that. What my sister does is she avoids the super fresh ones from my birds, picking the ones that are a couple-few weeks old for boiling instead. She also taps the fat end on the counter to crack the shell just a little bit before boiling them. They seem to peel really well for her!

I hope you're feeling better this afternoon, Dawg! :hugs

I can't drink water without ice, I like my water just barely above freezing. 🤭 I pretty much don't drink anything else but water, so I definitely always have ice around.

But as far as boiling eggs goes, we never use ice for that. What my sister does is she avoids the super fresh ones from my birds, picking the ones that are a couple-few weeks old for boiling instead. She also taps the fat end on the counter to crack the shell just a little bit before boiling them. They seem to peel really well for her!
I am! Thank you!!!

As far as the ice talk goes, I live on that stuff. I have three kinds of ice trays, one for large rentable ones, small rectangle, barely cube ones, and then large round ones. I add ice to almost any drink, although 99% of what I drink is water
That’s 4 😉

Apparently one of the medicines I just started can cause um let’s say mental health issues LOL great 😬 soooo I’m thinking I might need to check in with someone to make sure it’s not escalating lol so I don’t end up back in the hospital. But it says new or increasing anxiety, depression, insomnia, and of course SI or attempts. It does say it’s like a 1 in 500 chance though plus I’m on a wicked small dose but still. I’m nervous about it anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom