Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

I don't know if I've noticed the years going by quicker. I think it's a matter of doing different small things that make you happy. The second half of 2022 and the first few months of 2023 were utterly boring, and it went by really fast

Thanks for the information, and confirmation on that pipd! Seeing anything else in the chicks that would be worthy to bring up? Personally for me, I'm still shocked by the feathered shanks. Two babies have them!

That's the fun of mixing breeds and colors, you never know what you'll end up with! 😁

As for anything of interest, well, I see this little baby that looks like she could be a splash, which would confirm my thought from a while ago that Gaga has both blue and dun since splash requires a blue gene to be inherited from both parents.

1704197205468.png

Mostly I see a bunch of super pretty babies that are going to be such gorgeous adults when they're done growing. :love I really love the looks of the little one dust bathing next to Ursula in the first picture, and the two closest to the camera in the second picture!

I don't know if I've noticed the years going by quicker. I think it's a matter of doing different small things that make you happy. The second half of 2022 and the first few months of 2023 were utterly boring, and it went by really fast

Hmm, maybe! I definitely feel like I've been in a rut for a looong time as far as doing anything very interesting goes. 🤔

I feel like that's the case as well. I can remember summers in my childhood that felt like they lasted forever, and now it feels like I blink and we go from January to November.
Summer vaca... oh yeah. Long, long, long in high school, shorter in college. And non-existent during my working life.

Now, it's all summer vaca, but the weather is different, depending on the time of year. :lau

That's the fun of mixing breeds and colors, you never know what you'll end up with! 😁

As for anything of interest, well, I see this little baby that looks like she could be a splash, which would confirm my thought from a while ago that Gaga has both blue and dun since splash requires a blue gene to be inherited from both parents.

View attachment 3717129

Mostly I see a bunch of super pretty babies that are going to be such gorgeous adults when they're done growing. :love I really love the looks of the little one dust bathing next to Ursula in the first picture, and the two closest to the camera in the second picture!

Hmm, maybe! I definitely feel like I've been in a rut for a looong time as far as doing anything very interesting goes. 🤔

Thank you again! I've learnt quite a lot about my boy. Came down to the coops today and that chick has a noticeably redder comb. Another cockerel🤣

Today wasn’t great for me. Therapy brought up a lot of stuff. I thought I was fine until I got back to the club and wanted to walk the store for not good reasons. But I talked to my friend and also a staff member and that helped a lot. I made a list of positive alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom