Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Hope things went well with that, Dawg! :hugs

I'm so scattered right now! I keep losing track of threads. Need to get out of the habit of reading posts and then telling myself I'll respond later. I'm clearly always lying to myself when I do that! 🤭 How's everyone's week going so far?

Pff, I thought of the response in my head but never typed it out :lau . It's been an OK week (the cold temperatures are getting to me)! Cruella has decided the best place to nest is 1 meter off the ground. Lady Gaga is definitely behind this🙄

This, yes! You can get through all this one moment at a time, if necessary.

Tell yourself, "I am stronger than ____________." Over and over, if need be.
Thank you!!! I think it has to be moment by moment for now. I just need to get to Friday. And then after that Monday. And then...

Pff, I thought of the response in my head but never typed it out :lau . It's been an OK week (the cold temperatures are getting to me)! Cruella has decided the best place to nest is 1 meter off the ground. Lady Gaga is definitely behind this🙄

Yeah, fall is definitely here. Normally I wouldn't mind, I love fall vibes, the colors, and apple flavored everything, but this year it's really bumming me out for whatever reason! 🫤

Haha, naughty birds! That's the advantage of Cochin bantams over those flighty little tinies like Gaga, I suppose. They can't heft their big, round butts off the ground that high. 🤭

Whoa, I just noticed this! No one react to my stuff anymore, I've achieved a perfect number! 🤭

1697712926053.png

Yeah, fall is definitely here. Normally I wouldn't mind, I love fall vibes, the colors, and apple flavored everything, but this year it's really bumming me out for whatever reason! 🫤

Haha, naughty birds! That's the advantage of Cochin bantams over those flighty little tinies like Gaga, I suppose. They can't heft their big, round butts off the ground that high. 🤭

I'm not too bummed about it, have been enjoying it quite a bit. What I don't like is the cold. That's a no no.

I do really like my fly buddies :love . Checked again, and it's around 1.5 meters off the ground. If she goes broody in there, the chicks will experience what it feels like to be a Barnacle goose

Back
Top Bottom