Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Pics
Yeah, got very blessed honestly when we got our land. Originally ten acres but the land around us was cow pasture, we kept a eye on the guy's cattle and when he got out offered it to us. So now the whole land is almost the way it was originally under the original owner.
We want to add acreage, but I doubt anyone will let us get some of their land though.

Thats a mood man. I sat down and did a rough head count a few days ago and we're at 70 or so

Pretty sure I'm at 70 exactly, too. I never remember without thinking about it for a bit. 😅 I've never been over 100 with my birds, I think the most I ever had at once was like 88 or something. This year I might hit triple digits hatching my Cochins to pick the best out of, but I definitely won't be keeping all of them so I'm not sure that counts.

Playing with name ideas for APA/ABA and thinking of Gallinas Bonita

Pretty Hens.

Like for a farm name? I like that!

40 acres is alot, so plenty of space to roam. We only have 10 acres.

We're on 34 I believe, but most of it is woodland or recovering woodland so hard to build anything on.

Pretty sure I'm at 70 exactly, too. I never remember without thinking about it for a bit. 😅 I've never been over 100 with my birds, I think the most I ever had at once was like 88 or something. This year I might hit triple digits hatching my Cochins to pick the best out of, but I definitely won't be keeping all of them so I'm not sure that counts.

Like for a farm name? I like that!

We're on 34 I believe, but most of it is woodland or recovering woodland so hard to build anything on.
Our 10 acres are split, half woods, & half not.

Back
Top Bottom