Can you Identify these 4 chickens (more pics.)

The black ones are jersey giants. the white ones are mixed would say they have hamburg in their makeup, and comming from the same place are probably siblings. nice birds reguardless

Thank you all for your help and I have one more hen That needs to be identified but I can not get her back into the coop so that I could take a picture

Last edited:
Black ones are black australorps. White one is a white rock and white and yellow male is NOT a rock male or a leghorn. He looks like a crossbreed. I Know a lot about poultry and I am sure thats what they are.

Thanks

The white hen has white ear lobes, white rocks dont, she dont even have the confirmation of a rock..and the yellow tinge on the blacks legs indicate Jersey giant..

My daughter has been doing chickens for a while now, and she seems to think that your black birds are Black Australorps. She has raised them before and notices that your birds have the red earlobes and black legs like hers. She did some research for you and also found that there are some leghorns with rosecombs. They might be the white rosecombed leghorns. You can tell by their white earlobes. Hope that helps!

chickens023.jpg

chickens021.jpg

chickens025.jpg

chickens024.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom