Can you help me hatch my first batch of eggs

It should internally pip in the next couple of days and externally pip about a day after that.you you have the turner off.
what does that look like when you candle? Is it bad to candle right now? I just put the flash light on the bottom of the egg to see the inside without moving the egg.

Its day 21 and still no internal pip. There is movement. It also did move down way closer to where its touching the air cell but not breaking into the air cell. Does that mean the chick has no egg tooth? Also do they pip and hatch the same day? Also they're silkie bantam eggs, I don't know if that's valuable information.

Its day 21 and still no internal pip. There is movement. It also did move down way closer to where its touching the air cell but not breaking into the air cell. Does that mean the chick has no egg tooth? Also do they pip and hatch the same day? Also they're silkie bantam eggs, I don't know if that's valuable information.
They can take up to 24 hours to hatch after externally pipping. I would worry about it yet, it will most likely be fine.

Back
Top Bottom