Can i feed my baby cockatiel a baby cereal?

JosephHere124

In the Brooder
Apr 28, 2023
So I have a baby cockatiel coming soon and I thought I would feed him a baby cereal formula. It does have lots of proteins and nutritional values. So can I feed my baby cockatiel a baby cereal?

If your cockatiel is being hand fed and needs to continue with that diet for a bit than the breeder should supply some. If it's been weaned than you can feed some human foods as treats, but birds have a different nutritional requirement compared to humans so don't rely on a human diet especially for a growing bird. There a lot of commercial diets that might be a better fit.

Can we know what kind exactly?
I'll just tell you the ingredients. Oh and it's the baby cereal that gets a soup sort of consistency when water Is added. So the ingredients are: Rice Flour, Skim milk Powder, Sugar, Corn Oil, Mixed fruits powder (Apple, Banana, Orange, Peach), Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Vitamin Premix, Calcium Carbonate and lastly Zinc Sulfate.

I'll just tell you the ingredients. Oh and it's the baby cereal that gets a soup sort of consistency when water Is added. So the ingredients are: Rice Flour, Skim milk Powder, Sugar, Corn Oil, Mixed fruits powder (Apple, Banana, Orange, Peach), Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Vitamin Premix, Calcium Carbonate and lastly Zinc Sulfate.
And these are the Nutrition Facts

Attachments

• 16827523979401807111615.jpg
    16827523979401807111615.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom