Can anyone identify this incubator brand?

You have to push the set button & do as the manual says to change either the heat or humity settings & to set the alarms;

Heat is in usually set from the factory at 38 Celsius. When I used mine I put 2-3 extra thermometers in there (before I set my eggs) for a few days to see what the temperature was at fahrenheit & to see how I needed to adjust my unit.
Here is the manual

http://www.casogo.com/Manual/eggs Incubator_manual.pdf

Thanks for the manual!
My issues turned out to be that one of the buttons doesn't work, meaning its impossible to adjust. I'm in Aus, so we use Celsius but I do have an extra thermometer also.

This incubator has been an absolute pain to use, but I decided to set the eggs anyway as they were at the end of their useable lifespan and we live rural, post does not come quick!

I'll update if anything manages to hatch :p

Thanks for the manual!
My issues turned out to be that one of the buttons doesn't work, meaning its impossible to adjust. I'm in Aus, so we use Celsius but I do have an extra thermometer also.

This incubator has been an absolute pain to use, but I decided to set the eggs anyway as they were at the end of their useable lifespan and we live rural, post does not come quick!

I'll update if anything manages to hatch :p

How’s it going?
I was thinking of getting one of these bators but if they are just cheap and nasty I’ll save my money and get something more pricy and worth the money

Hi Crazy Chook Lady - sorry for the late reply!

It was like having a newborn child. It beeped continuously at me during the night, as it couldn't maintain temperature and I constantly had to get up and press 'set', to stop the beeping. I almost threw it out so many times, but the thought of the little chickies in there kept me going!

It could not maintain temperature at all - I had it wrapped in blankets depending on our weather. (Heading to summer here). Humidity temp display was a bit up and down, for the life of me I couldn't get it past 65% during lockdown.

All in all, I've hatched 8 babies! However, that was out of initially 48 eggs and ONLY the back half of the incubator hatched! My family and I were completely shocked anything hatched, to be honest. It was an absolute struggle and while there were some success, probably wasn't worth the stress. I wouldn't recommend it, honestly :rolleyes:

I want 6 hens, so let us pray they aren't roosters, because I do not want to go through that again :lau

Although, this was my personal experience and I have heard that people have had better luck than I, and they are cheap. Let us know how you go if you attempt this incubator! Good luck!

Here are my babies!
IMG_3587.JPG

Back
Top Bottom