Calling all Tennessee Lovers!

Northern middle Tennessee! We have Speckled Sussex hens and Toulouse Geese!!

IMG_1163.jpeg

I have 15 week olive egger mutts, cockerals and pullets. 5 week crested cream legbar/russian pavlovskaya crosses, same. Free to good homes (or soup pots, I don't really care). Pick up only middle tn.

Where do we post about birds and swaps? I live in Birchwood, tn south east near Chattanooga. I raise salmon Faverolles mostly. Got bantam Faverolles a few months ago and in love. I have 5 button quail also. My reason for posting is questions about quail. I got 2 jumbo quail before I knew what I was getting into and found out both are males. And they don’t do well in pairs, they need a flock of girls 🤦🏼‍♀️☹️🤷🏼‍♀️. He’s cute but not sure I wanted to get into this many. I’ll post a picture of the boy I plan to keep and the white jumbo boy who needs a home.

Attachments

• D0E17435-BF3C-47DE-B570-729BB64D20CE.jpeg
    D0E17435-BF3C-47DE-B570-729BB64D20CE.jpeg
    479.5 KB · Views: 1
Where do we post about birds and swaps? I live in Birchwood, tn south east near Chattanooga. I raise salmon Faverolles mostly. Got bantam Faverolles a few months ago and in love. I have 5 button quail also. My reason for posting is questions about quail. I got 2 jumbo quail before I knew what I was getting into and found out both are males. And they don’t do well in pairs, they need a flock of girls 🤦🏼‍♀️☹️🤷🏼‍♀️. He’s cute but not sure I wanted to get into this many. I’ll post a picture of the boy I plan to keep and the white jumbo boy who needs a home.
You can post about selling chickens in this thread, or create your own thread advertising your sweet hen!

Back
Top Bottom