Calling All Rabbit Nutters

I raised my rabbit inside the house but he doesn't free range unless he is being watched constantly.
He has a room of his own.
My rabbit is litter box trained.

Yeah, I think I see what you mean. It will be easier if they have a room of their own. However, the rooms in my house are really big, and we don’t exactly have the space to set up a small fenced area for a rabbit. Our house is full of a lot of stuff. It might be too much of a hassle for me, to be honest. I think I might stick to raising rabbits outside.

Yeah, I think I see what you mean. It will be easier if they have a room of their own. However, the rooms in my house are really big, and we don’t exactly have the space to set up a small fenced area for a rabbit. Our house is full of a lot of stuff. It might be too much of a hassle for me, to be honest. I think I might stick to raising rabbits outside.
I'd skip a rabbit and get a cat!

Get a well bred Flemish Giant. I don't think you could loose it even in a big house.
images (4).jpeg

I got a question for you all. How many of you raise rabbits in the house?

I’m asking because my dog passed away January 9. We are now looking for a new pet. I’ve heard you can raise rabbits inside, but I don’t know how possible that is for me.

My house used to be a church, (not a joke.) My front room was the chapel. It’s an awfully big house, and I think a rabbit would get lost in it.

View attachment 3737269

This is my front room and kitchen.

What do you think? If I had a house rabbit, would it easily get lost in the house?

How exactly do you raise a rabbit in a house anyway? I know you can litter train them, but that’s all I know.
All of ours are in the house but they are mostly caged. Free time in a designated area and monitored. They need to be contained a bit to keep them out of trouble.

They have to be supervised constantly, they chew through cords. They especially love computer and printer cords... don't ask me how I learned that lesson back in 2002. 😭

Ignore the mess - I’m trying to paint my bathroom :). Anyway, that’s where my rabbits are living right now. When it warms up I’ll move them to their outdoor pen. I personally would have them live in the house but my family members are overly hygienic in my opinion :D.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom