BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

I suspect someone has posted this before, but it’s worth repeating
BB1EC314-154A-43CD-8318-A83CAD186E67.jpeg

have lost what?
This is a funny category meme. In the picture it shows China and Australia and I don't know exactly what they were trying to do with the bird population. Apparently they were trying to kill off a certain species. (just like some peeps are trying to do here in US, to get rid of invasive species:hit) I can link to a posting here on BYC that is just about that.:(
So these 2 countries tried, an all out war against those birds,, AND LOST THE WAR,, because the birds still persisted on living, and therefore WON:old
Rest of the world did not launch a war against birds, therefore are in GRAY COLOR:thumbsup

This is a funny category meme. In the picture it shows China and Australia and I don't know exactly what they were trying to do with the bird population. Apparently they were trying to kill off a certain species. (just like some peeps are trying to do here in US, to get rid of invasive species:hit) I can link to a posting here on BYC that is just about that.:(
So these 2 countries tried, an all out war against those birds,, AND LOST THE WAR,, because the birds still persisted on living, and therefore WON:old
Rest of the world did not launch a war against birds, therefore are in GRAY COLOR:thumbsup
Thanks for that great explanation. I did sort of get the joke but it looked like it cut off mid sentence and I was wondering what the end of that sentence was.

Back
Top Bottom