BYC Member Interview - swampfox440

Great interview, Mark. I love all the pictures. Your Susie was so beautiful and special.
Thank you, Janie you are so kind
Aww Mark, I loved this. Thank you for Sharing. What a beautiful lady your sweet wife was. So sorry for your loss. I truly understand this grief. I lost my husband. They want us to be happy though, so we do our best. I wish I could still do chickens..and boy..did I learn the chicken math back in the day!! I love swans. You were so blessed to be able to live the way you two did in the beginning. I would have done that in a heartbeat. So much fun having certain fowl become a huge part of the family. Thanks again for sharing. Good to meet you!
Thank you, Cynthia. The pleasure of meeting you is mine God bless you.

Nice to officially meet you Mark. My condolences on the loss of your wife Susie. She was beautiful soul. You've had a nice variety of critters. I find it fascinating that they used to sell fox food.
Nice to officially meet you Mark. My condolences on the loss of your wife Susie. She was beautiful soul. You've had a nice variety of critters. I find it fascinating that they used to sell fox food.
Thank you, one of the fox farms bought so much of it they had to start stocking it to keep up with the demand. :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom