BYC Member Interview - BantyChooks **UPDATE 04-21-24 page 13**

Thanky kindly. Don't know I'd say I am skilled at photography, but I sure enjoy clickin' a few pics here and there.

Camping's lookalike is a SS, right? Thought about getting one this year, but didn't wish to go to the bother of ordering them special from the feed store.

Nope, she got a banty cochin with the calico colors. And yes, look at my pics. YOU are skilled

Now I remember, thanks.

I'm lookin' at your pics... What's wrong with 'em? You've gotten some nice action shots and such.
Only good pics I have are of the yard. and it dont move. The chicks you do look posed . Like you put them in the exact spot they need to be in with a perfect backdrop. and dared them to move.

Only good pics I have are of the yard. and it dont move. The chicks you do look posed . Like you put them in the exact spot they need to be in with a perfect backdrop. and dared them to move.
I usually take upwards of 200 pictures in a session & get maybe 10 non-blurry ones. It isn't magic, lol. The best pictures are usually snapped in the first 3 seconds of them being placed on the backdrop, whilst they're still taking in the scenery... after that, good luck, eh.
wink.png

Some photos of the newest chicks:

These Leghorns are so gawky it's adorable.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom