BYC Café

WTH? All these people visited the Cafe this morning and not a single drop of coffee is ready! Sheesh. I just brewed a pot... have at it folks.

Early start for me. I had to spray vegetation killer in my flower beds, along the walkways, around the garden beds and on the chicken's fence line. Ran out of solution so I'll finish tonight when I get more. It's going to be over 80 today with blazing sun so I didn't want to miss my opportunity to nuke as many weeds as possible before finishing the mulching.

Good morning and thanks for the hot coffee..... :)
It is a MORF day and I am taking him to visit a friend for a week or so. I can use a day of car ride instead of tree work or gardening. I had to change my other friend's bandage from her knee surgery yesterday. It is looking good and she seemed to be back on track and more chipper.
Enjoy the day, Cafe! We get snow showers tonight...

WTH? All these people visited the Cafe this morning and not a single drop of coffee is ready! Sheesh. I just brewed a pot... have at it folks.
Glad to see you got off your 'lazy bum perch', and thanks for the coffee. Right now my 'lazy bum butt' is perched in front of the computer.

Back
Top Bottom