BYC Café

Good morning and thanks for the hot coffee!
DL, I am glad you got home and can relax now!
I got a work-out yesterday with t-post pounding 8 footers in to replace some of the logs holding the wildlife fence up. DH got the tiller running and tilled a couple of plots that people wanted to have done. The covering is on greenhouse #1.
Then we cleaned up the slash and cut rounds from our blow-downs. Today, I will go help with the cleaning up on a neighbor's place. The winds just tore through there and more trees come down with each thunderstorm that picks up.
We are supposed to have snow and colder weather on Tuesday so I need to go cover up my planted areas, but I will do that tonight or tomorrow evening.
Enjoy the weekend , Cafe!

The humidity is getting higher as well as the temperature which really makes it hot here.

Usually it is so hot that it is hard to breathe.
Yep, humidity definitely makes it worse.
It gets humid here too, but nothing like FLA....been there done that moved back to MI.

Last edited:
Maybe you could take it easy today?
I just woke up from a nap. That's as far as my relaxing is going to go.
Girls need to be run and I need food for the work week. And I'll go stark raving mad if I don't get some order to this house!
I did find Pipers rabies certificate. She needs that for her spay appointment this Thursday. Which I'm stupidly nervous about. With all the loss I've suffered, I'd probably curl up and die if anything happens to her.

Strawberries...
20240507_172611.jpg

Strawberries with red or pink blossoms.
20240507_172635.jpg

Raised beds
20240428_191350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom