BYC Café

Good morning and thanks for the hot coffee!
The power came back on sometime last night, so about a day with it off. I have some shoveling to do but nothing drastic, over a foot but not 2. It rained hard, then iced, then snowed over a foot and the trees suffered some damage. We have limbs down but have not ventured out to see the total disarray. Need to fix the bear fence again...

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee.

I survived my sister's wedding and have almost made it through the end of term! Was so busy these past few weeks that everything else has been on hold, but thankfully much of that is behind me now.

Here's a photo from Friday when I had the chance to go out on the water and see three families of Bigg's orca (marine mammal eaters). This is T049A1 (Noah) on the right and his younger brother along the coast of Spieden Island in the Salish Sea.

_MG_8368-Enhanced-NR-3.jpg

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee.

I survived my sister's wedding and have almost made it through the end of term! Was so busy these past few weeks that everything else has been on hold, but thankfully much of that is behind me now.

Here's a photo from Friday when I had the chance to go out on the water and see three families of Bigg's orca (marine mammal eaters). This is T049A1 (Noah) on the right and his younger brother along the coast of Spieden Island in the Salish Sea.

View attachment 3814806
Awesome!!!!

Anyone here like to watch football, what do you think about the UFL?
I'm quoting my hubby:

"Eh, it's ok. It seems kind of like a farm league. Some of the players are pretty good and will probably end up in the NFL."

I find the point(s) after a TD an interesting difference. I haven't really watched the games, it's just been in the background.

I hope it catches on and does well. Hubby needs more football in his life. Well, maybe not need, as such...

I'm quoting my hubby:

"Eh, it's ok. It seems kind of like a farm league. Some of the players are pretty good and will probably end up in the NFL."

I find the point(s) after a TD an interesting difference. I haven't really watched the games, it's just been in the background.

I hope it catches on and does well. Hubby needs more football in his life. Well, maybe not need, as such...
It's better since the 2 spring leagues merged.
Yes, the extra point thing is kinda weird.
I like that they actually have kickoff returns.
The broadcast comms are weird too.

I'm not a sports "nut", I just like watching many of them.
Maybe that seems 'nuts' to people who just don't like sports. ;)

Back
Top Bottom